My name is Bernard and I am 28 with no kids at the moment. I am a Capricorn – I love making money – love to shop going out to parks, movies and taking trips. I love to eat out and most def home cooked meals.
I just got out a relationship that really hurt me at one of my lowest points in life when I really needed that love and mental support the most. I am looking for consistency and honesty, someone who will love me while I’m down and not because of the things I can bring to the table while I’m up and on my feet. I am looking for someone to build a friendship with and if it goes beyond that then that’s a blessing from God!
Please don’t judge a book by its cover. It’s a lot of hurt in my eyes and love in my heart. I am going through one of the toughest moments in my life.
P.S.: Race and religion do not matter. I welcome all
One of my favorite videos:
Contact Me (Mail Address):
Bernard Molette # R63467
Centralia Correctional Facility
PO Box 7711
Centralia IL 62801
Born: 1989 Capricorn
Conviction: Delivery & Possession of heroin
Prison Sentence = Entered: 2015 Release: 2019
Born & Raised: Chicago
By using this website, you agree:
*The User (you) must be at least 18 years of age to use this website
* It is the User's (your) responsibility to preserve the user's (your) safety when communicating with the inmates that are listed on this website.
* Goodprisoner.com and it's employees cannot held liable for any damages that may arise from communicating with inmates found on this website.
* Goodprisoner.com has not "Officially" investigated the entire set of circumstances surrounding the offense of any Inmate listed on this website.
* Prisoners are the sole publishers of the information listed on the inmate's Profile. Goodprisoner.com & it's associates have not "Officially" investigated the truth and or accuracy of any information published by any prisoner listed on this website.
* Users (You) are using the information provided by this website at the user's (your) own risk.
* It is the User's (your) responsibility to verify information about an inmate/prison pen pal through additional sources such as the facility where the inmate/pen pal is being detained.