I’d like to start this brief introduction by saying that the fact that you are visiting a pen pal website speaks volumes about your character. It tells me that you are incredibly down to earth and nonjudgmental. The fact that you haven’t let preconceived notions that the general public seems to have about incarcerated men stop you from opening your mind to new and what could be amazing possibilities attests to the beauty of your heart. That alone, before ever meeting you, has me very intrigued.
So let me attempt to intrigue you with a little about myself. My name is James but people call me Paulie (my middle name). I am a Sicilian man. I am sure that I have some other ethnicities mixed up within me like most Americans but I am not sure what they are and I identify most with my Sicilian heritage. I am a very lighthearted person. I love life and I love to laugh. Even in my current circumstances I am very rarely in a bad mood. My biggest passion in life is music; I love almost every genre. I play a little drums & guitar and I study music theory. Music is a universal language that can transcend differences.
I am locked up for robbery but ultimately it was a fast lifestyle that was my demise. But as cliché as it is I am a firm believer that getting knocked down is part of life. But the ability to continuously get up and persevere is what determines our character and strengthens our resilience as human beings.
So, in closing I will say that some of the best friendships I have had throughout my life were developed through some of the most unusual ways. Take a chance, you have very little to lose. In addition to writing me at the address listed you can also reach me through Jpay.com
20 Questions: & My 20 Answers !!!
1.) My heritage/ethnicity: "... Sicilian ..."
2.) My body type: "... Tall, Athletic, Handsome ..."
3.) Number of children I have: "... 1 teenage son ..."
4.) Number of brothers & sisters I have: "... 1 of each ..."
5.) Best part of my body: "... eyes and arms ..."
6.) If I was an adult entertainer my name would be:"... Shmitty Long Shanks ..."
7.) My favorite position: "... Conalingus (? ABC) ..."
8.) Age at which I lost my virginity: "... 15 ..."
9.) My favorite song: "... Changes, Right Now Discover Chris Brown ..."
10.) My favorite movie: "... Goodfellas ..."
11.) My favorite food: "... Lasagna ..."
12.) In high school I was: "... chasing poon ..."
13.) Number of tattoos I have: "... not enough ..."
14.) What am I afraid of: "... not meeting you ..."
15.) Last thing I do before falling asleep: "... plot to take over the world ..."
16.) Longest I’ve went without pleasure: "... a few hours ..."
17.) I wish that I could: "... be a better father ..."
18.) My favorite word or phrase: "... forget about it ..."
19.) If I found $50,000 cash I’d: "... buy lifetime supply of new socks ..."
20.) If Immediately Released I would: "... shower, eat, sex ..."
One of my Favorite Videos:
Contact Me (Mail Address):
James Taormina #336289c / 783552
East Jersey State Prison
Lock Bag Right
Rahway New Jersey 07065
Born: 1981 Libra
Prison Sentence = Entered: 2012 Release: 2024
Born & Raised: Blackwood New Jersey
By using this website, you agree:
*The User (you) must be at least 18 years of age to use this website
* It is the User's (your) responsibility to preserve the user's (your) safety when communicating with the inmates that are listed on this website.
* Goodprisoner.com and it's employees cannot held liable for any damages that may arise from communicating with inmates found on this website.
* Goodprisoner.com has not "Officially" investigated the entire set of circumstances surrounding the offense of any Inmate listed on this website.
* Prisoners are the sole publishers of the information listed on the inmate's Profile. Goodprisoner.com & it's associates have not "Officially" investigated the truth and or accuracy of any information published by any prisoner listed on this website.
* Users (You) are using the information provided by this website at the user's (your) own risk.
* It is the User's (your) responsibility to verify information about an inmate/prison pen pal through additional sources such as the facility where the inmate/pen pal is being detained.