Hello, Steven here. I am not sure about this internet thing. My mood today: introspective yet spunky. Stay with me. The internet was supposed to become the ultimate democratic forum. It did. Now everyone can be a porn star. Ho-ho! Now… prisoner pen pal sites!
It has been said inside every convicts life is a fascinating book or at least a chapter. Wrong. Some don’t have a freakin’ semi-colon. Have other pen pals been …uh… disappointing? I am the “it” factor … here to save you from the grammatically impotent. I will write with you and share my stories; if I were a blogger I wouldn’t blog about cats – (Do cat’s blog?) – their every word would be meow…
So, internet challenged, I am seeking a U.S. postal service user pen pal. I gotta play the hand I’m dealt. I can’t exactly stand on the street corner with a megaphone sharing big answers on everything. That was my first choice, but a monkey wrench hit the works: a few itsy bitsy little incidents… robbery is such a charged word… you know how some people fixate and won’t let things go? They’re called cops.
SO, I should be thankful for the internet especially since this effort to obtain friends demands the latest cutting edge technology.
Seriously, snail mail is hand delivered yet I am attempting to save the USPS one stamp at a time, using it to make friends via sharing letters with a woman whom will appreciate sweet letters from a man who can participate in her penpalosphere vigorously.
You have my information. Obtain more. Write today.
Oh, that image you see – (stop laughing) – a self portrait rendered 2013 from my prison ID card photo taken 2010; I wasn’t allowed to smile… snail mail rocks, jpay rolls! OK thanks for reading this. I look forward to receiving your letters. Be safe.
20 Questions: & My 20 Answers !!!
1.) My heritage/ethnicity: "... American / Caucasian ..."
2.) My body type: "... Defined, 6’ tall, 195lbs ..."
3.) Number of children I have: "... 3 girls, 1 boy - Adults ..."
4.) Number of brothers & sisters I have: "... 2 bros, 1 sister ..."
5.) Best part of my body: "... smile / voice ..."
6.) If I was an adult entertainer my name would be:"... Vito Genitalia ..."
7.) My favorite position: "... Write me a letter ..."
8.) Age at which I lost my virginity: "... 14 ..."
9.) My favorite song: "... Can’t you hear me knockin’ ..."
10.) My favorite movie: "... Rebel Without a Cause ..."
11.) My favorite food: "... American Cuisine ..."
12.) In high school I was: "... in a Rock Band ..."
13.) Number of tattoos I have: "... can’t count them ..."
14.) What am I afraid of: "... dying in my sleep ..."
15.) Last thing I do before falling asleep: "... think a lot ..."
16.) Longest I’ve went without pleasure: "... write me a letter ..."
17.) I wish that I could: "... Fly - literally ..."
18.) My favorite word or phrase: "... MMM… Right there don’t stop ..."
19.) If I found $50,000 cash I’d: "... receive a small reward ..."
20.) If Immediately Released I would: "... visit my family ..."
One of my Favorite Videos:
Contact Me (Mail Address):
Steven Lee Kistner #00692536
3001 S. Emily Drive
Beeville TX 78102
Born: 1954 Capricorn
Prison Sentence = Entered: 2004 Release: 2019 / 2037
Born & Raised: Baltimore MD & Dallas TX
By using this website, you agree:
*The User (you) must be at least 18 years of age to use this website
* It is the User's (your) responsibility to preserve the user's (your) safety when communicating with the inmates that are listed on this website.
* Goodprisoner.com and it's employees cannot held liable for any damages that may arise from communicating with inmates found on this website.
* Goodprisoner.com has not "Officially" investigated the entire set of circumstances surrounding the offense of any Inmate listed on this website.
* Prisoners are the sole publishers of the information listed on the inmate's Profile. Goodprisoner.com & it's associates have not "Officially" investigated the truth and or accuracy of any information published by any prisoner listed on this website.
* Users (You) are using the information provided by this website at the user's (your) own risk.
* It is the User's (your) responsibility to verify information about an inmate/prison pen pal through additional sources such as the facility where the inmate/pen pal is being detained.