Hello, I am reaching out to you with high hopes that my situation will grasp your undivided attention; which will open up a heart-felt and honest dialogue.
Please google the New York Times @ www.nytimes.com: dated, September 6, 2013; titled: As Doubts Over Detective Grew, Prosecutors Also Made Missteps. My name, a photo of me including details of my wrongful conviction, plus other insightful information is shown/mentioned in that exclusive article.
This journey has been extremely rough, but I never lost faith. The truth will always shine… while deceit will gradually fade. That being said, I am grateful for the truth that’s now shining bright because awareness opens the mind and heart to new possibilities. History has shown that we could be here today but gone tomorrow… literally from prosecutorial and police misconduct.
Google GQ @ www.gq.com: dated August 24, 2014: titled: Brooklyn’s Baddest. This is another exclusive article that I am mentioned in. As my lawyer has told me: “this has been an up-hill battle but we will get there.” When that day becomes a reality, I want to become an inspiration to other people not to give into life’s ills just because you find yourself in a situation where there’s seemingly no way out. Where there’s hope… there’s life. Hope has kept me going… despite being wrongfully convicted and buried alive.
In closing, here’s a very informative article @ www.salon.com: dated, 6/22/13: titled: Retired NYPD detective investigated for misconduct. My case is mentioned on the last page of that article.
Hope to hear from you soon: to ignore or condone this struggle/injustice… will be a disservice to humanity.
Reach out to me.
Sincerely, Thomas Malik
One of my Favorite Videos:
Contact Me (Mail Address):
Thomas Malik #97-A-0117
Eastern NY Corr. Fac.
Napanoch NY 12458-0338
Born: 1977 Gemini
Conviction: Homicide 2nd degree
Prison Sentence = Entered: 1995 Release: LIFE
Born & Raised: Brooklyn NY
By using this website, you agree:
*The User (you) must be at least 18 years of age to use this website
* It is the User's (your) responsibility to preserve the user's (your) safety when communicating with the inmates that are listed on this website.
* Goodprisoner.com and it's employees cannot held liable for any damages that may arise from communicating with inmates found on this website.
* Goodprisoner.com has not "Officially" investigated the entire set of circumstances surrounding the offense of any Inmate listed on this website.
* Prisoners are the sole publishers of the information listed on the inmate's Profile. Goodprisoner.com & it's associates have not "Officially" investigated the truth and or accuracy of any information published by any prisoner listed on this website.
* Users (You) are using the information provided by this website at the user's (your) own risk.
* It is the User's (your) responsibility to verify information about an inmate/prison pen pal through additional sources such as the facility where the inmate/pen pal is being detained.