Stop Right Here!
Now that I have your attention, thank you for coming to my web page. I will lay it all out here. I made a huge mistake in my life. My past can’t change but what I can change is my approach to now and the future.
While in prison I have learned a few things about myself. I am creative, hardworking, resourceful, and talented. What I want is to make a connection with a real woman who can appreciate me for who I am and the changes I made. Maybe a pen pal or may be more. See what happens as long as you are mature and honest, that’s all I need.
My life here has humbled me to appreciate and respect women more. To enjoy the companionship, share interests, embrace our differences, and experience the excitement in the unknown. Despite the “street” in my past, I have a lot to offer. I am more than just “show” my life now is like a chess game, and I think strategically; moves ahead instead of impulsively acting foolish.
Right now my dreams and goals are in progress, but they are real and will come true when I get out.
20 Questions: & My 20 Answers !!!
1.) My heritage/ethnicity: "... Black ..."
2.) My body type: "... Slim build ..."
3.) Number of children I have: "... 2 ..."
4.) Number of brothers & sisters I have: "... 1 of each ..."
5.) Best part of my body: "... ---------- ..."
6.) If I was an adult entertainer my name would be:"... Dabreast Fondla ..."
7.) My favorite position: "... Doggy ..."
8.) Age at which I lost my virginity: "... 18 or 19 ..."
9.) My favorite song: "... If I ruled the world ..."
10.) My favorite movie: "... Coming to America ..."
11.) My favorite food: "... Oxtail Stew ..."
12.) In high school I was: "... shy ..."
13.) Number of tattoos I have: "... 0 ..."
14.) What am I afraid of: "... letting my kids down again ..."
15.) Last thing I do before falling asleep: "... read ..."
16.) Longest I’ve went without pleasure: "... a few days ..."
17.) I wish that I could: "... meet that special someone ..."
18.) My favorite word or phrase: "... every dog has its day ..."
19.) If I found $50,000 cash I’d: "... save for a rainy day ..."
20.) If Immediately Released I would: "... Thank God then pack up ..."
One of my Favorite Videos:
Contact Me (Mail Address):
Burnett Shackleford #13928-171
PO Box 1000
White Deer PA 17887
Conviction: Drug Trafficking Conspiracy
Prison Sentence = Entered: 2007 Release: 2018
Born & Raised: Georgetown SC
By using this website, you agree:
*The User (you) must be at least 18 years of age to use this website
* It is the User's (your) responsibility to preserve the user's (your) safety when communicating with the inmates that are listed on this website.
* Goodprisoner.com and it's employees cannot held liable for any damages that may arise from communicating with inmates found on this website.
* Goodprisoner.com has not "Officially" investigated the entire set of circumstances surrounding the offense of any Inmate listed on this website.
* Prisoners are the sole publishers of the information listed on the inmate's Profile. Goodprisoner.com & it's associates have not "Officially" investigated the truth and or accuracy of any information published by any prisoner listed on this website.
* Users (You) are using the information provided by this website at the user's (your) own risk.
* It is the User's (your) responsibility to verify information about an inmate/prison pen pal through additional sources such as the facility where the inmate/pen pal is being detained.